Android Apps Development TrainingProfessional Android Training In Nepal
How Android training course is designed at Webinnepal?
We believe that static syllabus and traditional teaching approach has no value for job oriented and professional Android training. To address this, we regularly conduct researches, seminars among professional Android developers and students and seek expert advice on latest trends and developments in mobile application platform. Based on the conclusion from academicians and industry experts , we design or update our syllabus to meet current industry practices and requirement in Android development platform.
The Android training course is divided into following components:
- Android Basics
- Application development
Please see the syllabus section below to find detailed topics incorporated by the computer institute in Android development training. This course can be tailored to meet your specific demands as well. Please contact the couselor at the computer institute about specific training needs.
How we conduct Android training?
Android development uses high level programming language and the application programming index is sometime too large and too complex to understand. Therefore, our pedagogy uses practical, hands-on approach. The two hour class is divided into two parts; one hour for instructional and one hour for practical section. Students are provided with to extensive number of hands-on exercises to better their understanding of the concepts and practical examples and to make them familiar with real time working scenarios. In addition, weekly tests and revision are conducted by the institute to ensure students learning level are up to desired level.
We normally enroll about 5 or 6 students per group, which we believe, will facilitate students with ample attention from instructor and speed up their learning.
The module based syllabus ensures that student develop adequate knowledge and skills before moving to higher levels in Android application development. And, the project work done at the completion of instructional period ensures students have gained sufficient as well as adequate professional skills. Only then we authorize the completion of Android development training program at our computer institute.
The main aim of Android development course is to make student able to develop their own Android based application. During this course, students will be given to develop an individual project and make the application run successfully on the Android Device or emulator.
Who can join Android Training?
Those who have knowledge of Java are encouraged to join Android development course class. If you don’t have knowledge of Java or any other programming language, you will be taken through the series of programming classes and you will be prepared for Android course. Hence, even if you don’t know anything about programming you can join us and we will do the rest of effort and let you make the Android application. Those who have knowledge of Java directly sit in class and start building Android apps.
Basic knowledge of programming is required and prior experience in JAVA is a plus. However, as stated earlier we provide basic knowledge about JAVA programming to those who don’t have prior knowledge.
Module 1: Java Concepts
Java concepts needed for Android Training:
- OOPs Concepts and Features
- Inheritance in detail
- Exception handling
- Packages & interfaces
- Introduction on Android
- Setting up development environment
- Dalvik Virtual Machine & .apk file extension
- Basic Building blocks – Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers & Content providers
- UI Components – Views & notifications
- Components for communication -Intents & Intent Filters
- Android API levels (versions & version names)
Module 2: Application Structure (in detail)
- uses-permission & uses-sdk
- Resources & R.java
- Layouts & Drawable Resources
- Activities and Activity lifecycle
- First sample Application
Module 3: Intents (In Detail)
- Explicit Intents
- Implicit intents
Module 4: Emulator-Android Virtual Device
- Launching emulator
- Editing emulator settings
- Emulator shortcuts
- Logcat usage
Module 5: Basic Layout design
- All Type Form widgets
- All Type Layouts
- [dp, sp] versus px
Module 6: Preferences
- Preferences from xml
Module 7: Menu
- Option menu
- Context menu
- Sub menu
- menu from xml
- menu via code
Module 8: UI Design
- Time and Date
- Images and media
- AlertDialogs & Toast
Module 9: Tabs and Tab Activity
- Tabs and Tab Activity Details with Examples
Module 10: Styles and Themes
- drawable resources for shapes, gradients (selectors)
- style attribute in layout file
- Applying themes via code and manifest file
Module 11: Content Providers
- SQLite Programming
- Reading and updating Contacts
- Reading bookmarks
Module 12: Adapters and Database
- ListView and Expandable ListView
- Custom listview
- GridView using adapters
- Gallery using adapters
- ViewPager using adapters
- AsynTask (in detail)
- XML Parsing
- JSON Parsing
- Android Database Connection(mysql)using AsynkTask
Module 13: Advanced Android Concepts
- Live Wallpaper
- Android Push Notification using Google Cloud Message (GCM)
- Using sdcards
- Maps, GPS, Location based Services
- Accessing Phone services (Call, SMS, MMS)
- Network connectivity services
- App Widgets with Example (Digital Clock)
- Using External Library in our Application (Aquery..etc)
- Brief introduction about 2D and 3D Gaming Engine in Android
Module 14: Developing a project
- Project development with the new ideas and creativity
- Discussion of the project and its scope
- Idea sharing for the project development
Module 15: Publish the application to Google after development
The idea of publishing android application to Google play
After the completion of Android training, candidates can work as an Android Application Developer in a software development company or develop the application on their own and publish their application to the Google play and earn money after every download.